It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingWe are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via configurable options within the application. At no such time will Hudzinga share any personally identifiable information related to your gaming activity with any third party outside of our organization. Any and all data collected for a specific user's gaming activity or the application's tracking of gaming sessions will not be shared nor be accessible to any individual other than the application user (you) which created it. Reviews of casinos, establishments, promotions and casino games authored by application and website users WILL BE shared with other users via the casiKNOW mobile application and web site. We will use your information to create aggregate reports related, but not limited to: most popular casinos and games, ratings of casinos and games, most frequently played games, and most frequently visited casinos/establishments.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationcasiKNOW Casino Guide Web Site and Mobile App - User Submitted Content: Users may create, edit, or delete their own submitted content within the casiKNOW web site and mobile application. Any and all user submitted content may be subject to removal if found to be inappropriate by Hudzinga's sole discretion.
casiKNOW Casino Guide Mobile App - Track Session Feature: You may opt out of having the casiKNOW mobile application share gaming data with us at any time by turning off the appropriate settings within the casiKNOW application. The mobile application will not track nor record any gaming activity without the user's explicit consent and instruction to do so. The application will NEVER passively track or acquire any gaming activity data from the user in an unsolicited manner. Any and all recorded session data for gaming activity within the mobile application is only permitted by the user actively initating a gaming session and turning the appropriate options to save and record such data.
SecurityWe take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or application, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
SharingWe may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We will never share any of our user's personally identifiable information with any third party.
- Find details on your favorite casinos and everything they have to offer from promotions and events to dining and gaming.
- Read and write reviews on your favorite slot machines, table games, and casinos.
- Rate your favorite slot machines, table games, and casinos.
- Access to a directory of dining options available at your favorite casino.
- Access to a directory of hotel and amenities available at your favorite casino.
- Keep a detailed journal of your wins and losses on each slot machine and table game as you play.
- Get concise summaries of the features and rules for each slot machine and table game.
- Find casinos near you that have your favorite slots or table games available.
- Generate detailed win/loss reports.
- Find the most popular/highest rated slot machines and table games at your favorite casino.
- Analyze your play to determine your most successful machines, types of games, and much more.
- Monitor your play conveniently using your Apple Watch device.
When will casiKNOW be released?
casiKNOW is currently in currently available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Versions for other devices and platforms are currently in development.
Which platforms/devices are supported?
The current version is now available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. The Android version of casiKNOW is currently in development. Andriod users can access the same features and content via our website: https://www.casi-know.com
Where can I find the latest news on casiKNOW?
Browse thousands of promotions and offers from your favorite casinos and resorts.
Apple Watch Features
casiKNOW's Apple Watch module allows you to monitor your play conveniently right from your Apple Watch.
- Pin Casinos: You can "pin" your favorite Casinos to the main menu of the app to quickly access its details. To add Casinos to the top of the main menu, simply tap on the "Pin to Main Menu" button located at the top of the respective Casino's details screen.
- Restaurant hours now the show the date that they were last updated.
- Added Hide/Show text toggle to password fields.
- Search will now match on names/phrases that contain letters with accents or cedillas (i.e. "Señor Frog’s").
- Added "Vegan" and "Vegetarian" to the cuisines list for many restaurants that have Vegan/Vegetarian options on their menu.
- Fixed an issue where details were not loaded when selecting promotions under the "Other Promotions At:" listing.
- Fixed some incorrect font color stylings in Light Mode.
- Restaurant menus now display the date when they were last updated.
- Search results are now grouped by category (Casinos, Restaurants, Promotions, Games)
- Promotions now display their respective start and end dates in the search results.
- Sports Books section now displays promotions if available.
- Fixed an issue where some menus were not displaying for restaurants.
- Fixed an issue where the latest version of the casino and games database could get over-written with an older version on the device.
- Restaurants now indicate if they offer dine-in, take-out and room service. (This indicator will be updated on an ongoing basis as we update all of our restaurants in our database.)
- When viewing a promotion, if there are any other promotions available at that same casino, they are now displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- For easier browsing, all promotions listed on pages such as hotels and restaurants display vertically. (No more need to scroll horizontally to see all the promotions).
- Keyboard will automatically dismiss when scrolling through results on the Browse screen.
- Fixed app crash when searching for slot machines or table games in the Track Play module.
- Resolved issue where new devices were not being registered correctly for push notifications if the user opted in to receive them.
- Fixed issue with "Recently Viewed" search results returning out of order.
- Fixed app crash when filtering results in the Browse screen.
- The Promotions list now displays the start/end times for promotions if they have one.
- The Promotions list display has been compacted and optimized for easier browsing.
- You can now follow promotions and you will be updated if they change (i.e. concert date rescheduled, promotion rules change). When promotions that you are following change, a badge is displayed next to your profile icon on the main screen indicating so.
- Added an "Email Support" link to the login screen for contacting support for account issues, customer support, deactivation requests, etc.
- Fixed issue after downloading a database update that wasn't displaying any updated casinos in the update results.
- Search results now display matching casinos/restaurants/games at the top of the results list, followed by promotions.
- Keyboard will now automatically dismiss when scrolling through search results.
- Fixed issue where restaurants were not showing in the "Recently Viewed" section.
- Promotions with an earnings period will now display the start and end dates if they have one.
- Promotions will now display the designated start time and end time if they have one.
- The app's search function will now include promotions in the search results.
- The app's search function now accepts broader search terms such as "vegas restaurants" , "borgata concerts", "free play promotions", etc.
- Recently Viewed list now shows promotions that you've recently looked at.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ads to show in the premium version when logged in as a guest.
- Added Today's Hours to the restaurant screen.
- "Recently Viewed" now stores your last 10 recently viewed casinos and games.
- Apple Watch: Now has much better error handling and we've significantly improved the reliability of the communication between your watch and iPhone when tracking gaming sessions using your Apple Watch.
- Premium Users: Added a new summary page to the top of the Win/Loss report PDF.
- Premium Users: The app will now automatically synchronize tracked game sessions saved on your device with all sessions that you have uploaded to the server in the event that data was lost on your local device.
- Fixed app crash when tracking play and the app is minimized in the background.
- Casinos that are permanently closed now show up on the list indicating so. Filter can omit or include permanently closed. You can no longer select permanently closed casinos when tracking play.
- Promotion list now shows age restriction (if it has one).
- Fixed issue which could cause ads to still show intermittently for premium users.
- Fixed issue where an "Update Database" prompt would show on your device even if you have the latest version.
- Numerous stability and performance enhancements throughout the app.
*Important*: Due to security enhancements on our servers, version 5.6 and later is now required to sign in to the app.
- "Filter" buttons will now automatically fade out while scrolling through listings.
- "Sign In With Apple" will no longer prompt users to sign in again at the login screen if they are already authenticated.
- Database download results now display the date that particular casino, restaurant or game was last updated.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs for casinos and rewards programs have been added to the app. FAQs will be updated on a regular basis especially as many policies and rules are changing at casinos recently.
- Redesigned Casino Rewards Program section: In addition to adding a FAQ section, the player rewards section of the app has been redesigned for easier use.
- Performance and stability improvements throughout the app.
- Fixed an issue with promotion filtering when Nearby Casinos is selected.
- Casino Map now has option to get directions from your current location.
- Dining details displays the cuisine type and age restriction (if there is one).
- Added a "View More Dining Options" button to the Dining details display.
- Added a reset button to reset the filters on the Filter Pop-Up on the browse screen.
- Fixed issue with 5 star ratings incorrectly displaying as 4 stars on the Browse screen.
- Fixed font colors for promotion days displayed in Light Mode theme.
- Fixed issue with viewing reviews from the dining screen.
- Fixed issue with sorting restaurants by average price.
- Fixed issue with promotions not refreshing properly on the Promotions screen.
- Age restrictions will now show for promotions and events that have one.
- External web pages and menus now open inside the app.
- The casino listing can now be filtered by state in the Browse screen.
- Ads will not display for premium accounts.
- External links to Sportsbook now work correctly.
- Various minor bug fixes and optimizations throughout the app.
- You can now toggle between dark and light themes by toggling the Light Mode option in the settings screen. The app will initially default to the theme your device is using (Dark or Light).
- Text fields will now move up for full visibility when the keyboard is presented on the screen.
- Player Rewards section will now display properly on the Casino Details menu for casinos that have player rewards programs.
- App fonts and font sizes have been improved for easier reading on all device sizes and for both dark and light themes.
- Recently Viewed search results will no longer disappear when clearing the search text field.
- "Done" buttons added to the keyboard interface for dismissing the keyboard.
- Performance optimizations and ui improvements throughout the app for all device sizes and orientations.
- Due to closures and operational changes at casinos nationwide in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've added alerts and notifications for casinos and restaurants that are either temporarily closed or have limited hours and service.
- Casinos and restaurants that are temporarily closed are now indicated as so.
- Updates to hundreds of restaurant hours and menus.
Resolved an issue that caused excessive checks for database updates for premium accounts after downloading a database update.
- Dining hours now display an expanded detail view that can be accessed by tapping on a day of the week in the hours section of dining details.
- We've now added a new section for online gaming sites affiliated with your favorite casinos. You can also see view a list of slots available to play at the respective online casino. Please note that casiKNOW only lists official online gaming sites that are affiliated with land-based casinos in the U.S.
- The Slot Machine details screen now displays a listing of where you can play a particular slot online, if available.
- Tracking slot play now properly displays "Ways" instead of "Lines" when you track your play on slot machines configured with ways instead of pay lines, i.e. "Reel Power" games.
- User interface improvements, app performance optimizations and stability improvements.
- This version of the app contains the latest casino and games database including: 482 casinos, 3,270 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,232 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily database updates without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- "Today's Results" in the Track Play screen now properly updates your net gain/loss as you track your results for the day.
- Fixed an issue where some users would have to restore their purchase of the premium version of the app when logging in with a guest or casiKNOW account.
- Fixed an issue where database updates were displaying an incomplete list of games and casinos updated after the download completed.
- When browsing promotions, the app will no longer jump to the top of the promotions listing after returning to the screen.
- The news article listing on the main menu will now update while in the app when new articles are posted.
- Hotel Room Images: The hotel rooms section now shows preview images for each type of room if available.
- You can now mark casinos as "visited" on your profile to keep track of casinos you've been to.
- The Promotions section is now accessible from the bottom menu bar.
- Premium Users: Improved the processing speed for database updates on your device.
- UI improvements for larger devices.
- This version of the app contains the latest casino and games database including: 482 casinos, 3,270 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,219 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily database updates without having to wait for the next release of the app.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, many events and concerts have been canceled, postponed or are being rescheduled to later dates. Now in our promotions section, we've added a new indicator which shows you the updated status of events, including the new dates for events that have been rescheduled or if they have been postponed or canceled.
- Now requires a device running iOS 13 or greater.
- App now supports login via "Sign in with Apple".
- A new section to the home screen has been added for news article and announcements. Users can read articles as well as comment on them from within the app.
- An icon is now displayed on the updates menu when a new database download is available for your device.
- Totals are now displayed on the main screen showing the number of promotions, casinos and games available.
- New users who have created a casiKNOW account and may have not received an activation email can now request a new activation email from the casiKNOW account login screen.
- This version of the app contains the latest casino and games database including: 481 casinos, 3,258 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,215 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily database updates without having to wait for the next release of the app.
Watch App Updates:
- UI improvements to the tracking screens for all watch screen sizes.
- You can now save completed sessions from your watch.
- Performance optimizations and stability updates.
- Fixed an issue when checking for a new database update upon a new install or upgrade of the app.
- Dining promotions now display the restaurants and bars that are eligible for the promotion.
- Dining details now displays if the establishment has an age restriction for guests.
- Change Password Feature: Users who log in with their casiKNOW account can now update their password from the profile screen.
- Database Update Prompts: In the settings screen, you can now turn off/on the in-app notifications of new database versions.
- This version of the app contains the latest casino and games database including: 478 casinos, 3,235 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,200 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily database updates without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- Premium Users: The app should now properly allow you to update your device's database if you received a notification while the app was still active in the background. You will no longer need to exit out of the app and re-enter to download the latest update.
- New Profile Screen: Easily access a summary of your favorite casinos and games, reviews, promotions you've liked and slot machines you've tagged.
- The Reviews screen can now be filtered to only show reviews that you've written.
- Promotions can now be filtered to only show the promotions that you've liked.
- The slot machine listing can now be filtered to only show slot machines that you've tagged.
- The Database Update feature now displays a list of any restaurants and bars that were updated or added to your device.
- This version of the app contains the latest casino and games database including: 478 casinos, 3,229 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,189 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily database updates without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- Search results and Recently Viewed now include restaurants and bars.
- Notifications: The app will now send a notification to your device when a new database update is available to download.
- You can now sort restaurants and bars by Name, Average Price and Dining Type.
- Premium Users: Download summary now includes the number of restaurants and bars included in the database update.
- This update contains the latest casino and games database including 478 casinos, 3,216 dining establishments, thousands of promotions and offers, 1,186 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily updates of our database without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- Fixed issue where tapping Helpful on a review was not working properly.
- Fixed sorting issue with user reviews when sorting by Most Helpful.
- Dining pricing: Dining details now includes a price range of one to three "$" based on average price per person. Pricing information will be updated/added to existing dining on an ongoing basis. Pricing information is provided for information purposes only and can change based on menu updates, time of year and other factors. You can always visit the official page for the respective dining establishment for the most up-to-date information.
- Premium users can now turn on automatic updates in the Profile settings screen. Turning this setting on will automatically update your device with the latest version of the casiKNOW database when a new one is made available.
- Premium users: After downloading a database update, a "View Updates" button is now available which will show you which casinos and games were added or updated as part of that update.
- As with all updates, this version contains the latest casino and games database update including 477 casinos, nearly 3,000 promotions and offers updated daily, 1,177 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download every update of our database without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- Fixed issue where dining menus in formats other than PDF were not loading properly when tapped on.
- We've added a new feature to the app that gives you the ability to reply to other users' reviews. This is a great feature that can be used to answer questions in other people's reviews, share your own thoughts, or add anything else to the review.
- Added a Reset button to the promotion filters screen which allows you to clear any active filters.
- All new promotions added to the app will display a teaser (brief description) when shown in the promotions list.
- As with all updates, this version contains the latest casino and games database update including 477 casinos, over 3,000 promotions and offers, 1,167 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily updates of our database without having to wait for the next release of the app.
- iOS 13 compatibility.
- App now correctly checks for database updates upon Guest login.
- Recently viewed list now includes table games.
This is our first major release in a while with an all-new and improved interface to make it easier to navigate throughout the app to find everything from the latest promotions and offers to information on casinos and gaming.
Other new features include:
- New Main Menu: The main menu has been redesigned to allow you to quickly get to what you're looking for. Options such as Hotel Package & Deals, Vegas Casinos, Entertainment Promotions, Casinos Near Me, and more have been added right on the main screen.
- Slot Videos: You can now watch videos of your favorite slot machines showcasing bonus features, game play, and more.
- Improved Search and Filtering Functionality: Searching and filtering through the app has been improved with a new interface that makes its easier to find what you're looking for.
- Bug fixes and overall performance optimizations throughout the entire app.
- As with all updates, this version contains the latest casino and games database update including 474 casinos, over 3,000 promotions and offers, 1,153 slot machine guides and 111 table game guides. As a reminder, users who upgrade to the Premium version can download daily updates of our database without having to wait for the next release of the app.
New Features and Improvements:
- Added "Recently Viewed" to search. When tapping on the search field, a history of the last few items viewed is now shown.
- Promotions Screen: Added a "Select Casino" button that appears when tapping on the filter text field to easily filter promotions by a specific casino.
- Promotion Keywords: Promotions now have keywords associated with them such as "concert", "dining special", "hotel offer", "charity", etc. and can be used when searching and filtering promotions in the app.
- Trending Casinos and Games now show the top 20 respectively for each ranking.
- The latest database update included with this version includes 473 casinos, 1,139 slot machines, 111 table games, and over 3,000 promotions and offers. For only 99 cents, upgrade the app to Premium and download daily updates from our database without having to wait for the next app version!
- The Promotions list now scrolls back to top whenever filter criteria is changed.
- The buttons for dining menus now change size based on the length of the menu name.
- Fixed a timeout issue which could put the user in an unauthorized state erroneously.
- Premium Users: Significantly improved the performance of the database download and updating feature.
- Premium Users: Downloading database updates now correctly checks to see if the most recent version of the database is on the device before initiating the download.
New Features and Improvements:
- Promotion Prices - Certain promotions such as concert and show tickets, dining special, and hotel deals will now display pricing information. All new promotions that are added to our database will display pricing information when applicable and we are in the process of updating the historical database to add the pricing information for previously entered promotions.
- Promotion Sorting - You can now sort promotions by name and by price.
- Hotel Details - The hotel details screen now shows promotions and offers related to that hotel.
- The latest database update included with this version includes 473 casinos, 1,125 slot machines, 111 table games, and nearly 3,000 promotions and offers. For only 99 cents, upgrade the app to Premium and download daily updates to our database without having to wait for the next app version!
New Features and Improvements:
- Casino Entertainment - Added an entertainment section on the casino details menu which shows upcoming concerts, shows and events for a particular casino.
- Reviews can now be sorted by Most Recent or Most Helpful in the Social section of the app.
- The latest database update included with this version includes 473 casinos, 1,111 slot machines, 111 table games, and over 2,500 promotions and offers. Users who upgrade the app to Premium can download daily updates to our database without having to wait for the next app release for only 99 cents!
- Database updates will no longer fail if downloading when the app is minimized.
- Older promotion and dining images are now cleaned up and no longer remain stored on your device if no longer needed.
- Fixed a display error when filtering Retail promotions.
New Features and Improvements:
- Dining Menus: You can now view menus for the nearly 3,000 restaurants and bars in the app. New menus are being added daily.
- Helpful Reviews: You can now mark gaming and casino reviews as Helpful if you find them to be so! Reviews now also show the number of people who found them to be helpful.
- Tag Slots: You can help other users find locations that have their favorite slot machines by tagging slots at casinos that have these games available to play.
- Pinch-Zoom on Images: Slot screenshots and pay table images can now be zoomed in and out using pinch-zoom.
- The latest database update included with this version includes 473 casinos, 1,107 slot machines, 111 table games, and over 2,500 promotions and offers. Users who upgrade the app to Premium can download daily updates to our database without having to wait for the next app release for only 99 cents!
- Fixed an issue where the search bar would intermittently overlap the top of the screen on newer devices.
- Fixed an issue where favorites were not loading for Facebook and casiKNOW account logins.
New Features and Improvements:
- casiKNOW now requires iOS 11.0 or later and Watch OS 3.0 or later.
- New Promotions and Offers on the main screen can be set to display new promotions for casinos within 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles from you.
- The promotions listing can now be filtered to display new promotions for casinos within 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles from you.
- Database Updates (Premium Users): The database update feature now displays a detailed progress report and a summary of the number of new casino and game records added to your device while performing the update.
- Apple Watch Module: If you are using your Apple Watch to track your play, you can now end your gaming session and enter the ending balance for your gaming session directly on the watch.
- Database update included with this version contains 1,100 slot machines, 111 table games, 473 casinos, and over 2,400 offers and promotions for casinos nationwide.
- Performance and user-interface optimizations.
- Bug fixes.
New Features and Improvements:
- New promotions category "Retail" for showing all promotions and offers related to shopping/retail.
- New promotions filter "Groups" for filtering promotions targeted specifically for a group: Seniors, Military, AAA Members.
- The base font size for promotion descriptions has been increased for easier readability.
- Spring cleaning throughout the app to improve performance and user interface improvements.
- The latest database update included with this version includes 473 casinos, 1081 slot machines, 111 table games, and over 2,500 promotions and offers. Users who upgrade the app to Premium can download daily updates to our database without having to wait for the next app release for only 99 cents!
- Dining listings for casinos will no longer display restaurants or bars that have been permanently closed.
- Premium users will no longer be prompted to restore their premium account when attempting to download database updates. Note: The application may prompt you once upon updating the app. Restoring the premium upgrade if you've previously purchased casiKNOW Premium DOES NOT incur any additional charge to the user.
- You can now "Like" promotions from within the app.
- Promotions will now display how many likes they've received and the Promotions listing can be sorted by most popular (based on the number of "Likes" received).
- Setting casinos and games as favorites in the app and in the website are now synchronized to your account. You can access your same set of favorites by logging into your account on any device and in the website.
- Favorites are now listed in alphabetical order in the Browse screen.
- All casino and games listings now correctly display ratings based on the new 5-star ranking system.
- Database update included in this version contains 473 casinos, 1,055 slot machines, 111 table games, and over 1,900 promotions and offers from casinos nationwide! As a reminder, upgrading to Premium (a one time charge of only .99 cents) will allow you to download daily updates to our casino and games database without having to wait for the next release! Daily promotions updates are included in the free version.
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.